Rock Face View from Bald Rock Community

Rock Face View from Bald Rock Community

Monday, November 12, 2007

A place to live, to explore and see Heaven..Bald Rock Community NC

Last week I toured the community of Bald Rock. I've been there at least 10 times already looking at the property and various lots for my clients. This time I was there to explore with my friend Mat and take some pictures. We set off in the mule with my Canon Digital SLR in search of shots of the awesome fall leaves. There's a brief period of time to get the best shots when the leaves change and this was it! This months best view lot D-23 goes to The Divide at Bald Rock. The lot is 3.3 acres and offers fantastic long range mountain views. Listed for 369K it is one of the best values in this established conservation mountain community. The community offers 7 miles of hiking and horse back riding trails that are private to the property. Living at the Divide at Bald Rock is like living on top of the world. For more information regarding Real Estate, and Lots for sale email me or call 813-784-7744